Last modified: December 3, 2017
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- How to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible but if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Information we collect
Kscore's primary purposes is to collect information for the purposes of running gymnastics events.
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us. When you sign up for an account, we will ask for information such as your club name and email address. In order to register athletes for a competition, we will ask for information such as their names and birthdates.
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about how you use this site, including:
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifiers).
When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as pages you viewed.
- Internet protocol addresses.
- device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Cookies and similar technologies
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a our site, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We use Google Analytics to analyze the traffic to Kscore websites and other services.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve, to develop new ones, and to protect ourselves and our users.
When you contact Kscore, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this is Google Analytics.
Kscore may processes personal information on servers in multiple countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Kscore unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share information with the host companies, organizations or individuals of any event you choose to register for.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kscore, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Kscore and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to information to our employees who need to know that information in order to process it, and who are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities